We are a four-star superior resort located in a unique area at the heart of the Island within the beautiful landscapes of “Wied Għollieqa” Nature Reserve. Currently, we are seeking for a Receptionist to work on a full-time basis. As a Receptionist, you would be responsible for welcoming guests, delivering outstanding customer service and complete daily tasks in Front Office assigned by supervisor.
- Assist patrons by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies respected department of patrons arrival.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Deal with generic and specific queries.
- Keep safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and qualifications required:
- English language is a must while a second language such as, French, Italian, German would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience as a receptionist role is preferred.
- Be hospitable, passionate and have strong values.
- Experience with Opera system will be considered an asset, however, training is provided.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility to work on roster basis, including weekends and / or Public Holidays..
- Have a pleasant personality, and be of good moral character..
- Listening, communication, telephone answering skills, customer focus.