We are a four-star superior resort located in a unique area at the heart of the Island within the beautiful landscapes of “Wied Għollieqa” Nature Reserve. Currently, our department is searching for a motivate and customer-oriented Food and beverage manager to ensure that all restaurant operations run smoothly. In this position, you will assist the Restaurant Manager in directing and organizing the staff of our restaurant and bars to ensure first class service, food & beverage offerings and marketing to maximize profits and guest satisfaction.
- Pro-actively manage the day-to-day restaurant.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Ensure that checklists, requisitions, and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary
- Ensure staffing levels for all outlet
- Monitor and ensure fulfillment of company’s specified projects and maintain for better output
- Communicate and move throughout the restaurant and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take actions to ensure food quality and service standards be met.
- Monitor all local sanitation and healthcare systems to satisfy customers.
Skills and qualifications required
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in the English Language.
- Willing to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills with excellent grooming standards.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Have a sound knowledge of local areas of interest.• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.